I want to record.




It over 2 months finish the working holiday in AU.
Everyday I saw the Facebook review the pictures I had posted.
It remind me want to writing something to record this adventure.
Hello This is Ranma Wu.
I'm a Taiwaness girl.32 years old.I will follow the date of facebook and try to record the day I'd been.
Sorry my English is not so fluent but I try to.If you are English native.Maybe you can teach me if you want.But I won't stop try to writing bolg by English and Mandarin.Because Iwant to share the friend I made in AU.
This is the frist time I go to CASINO in my life.And I win a lot of money.During 2014.12.25 Christmas Day.In Horbart,Tasmania .


Next day is a crazy day!!I buy the BMW E32 735i in Horbart.And spend all I earn in CASINO.Can't image I can driving this car with the pay in Taiwan.I hope it will make the life in AU different.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

我的澳洲前準備

澳洲黑工的迷思-找工的建議